CrowdWatch aggregates and normalizes issuer information for thousands of private companies publicly raising capital through leading portals such as AngelList, CrowdFunder, MicroVentures, WeFunder, EquityNet, EarlyShares, Patch of Land, Realty Mogul and more. CrowdWatch provides easy access to analyze, compare and research private companies publicly raising as well as securities-based real estate crowdfunding investments in real time.
Through CrowdWatch, our proprietary real-time crowdfinance data platform, we provide accredited investors with access to thousands of private offerings, from across leading portals, in one place and in a consistent format. In addition to providing a consolidated real-time activity feed, CrowdWatch simplifies the investment process with key features such as:
- Screeners – create personalized screeners based on various criteria such as sector/industry, pre-money valuation, funded percentage, securities type and more
- Direct Link to Offerings – with one click you are transferred directly to a company’s fundraising page
- Data research and education – private companies publicly raising quarterly analysis and education on the evolving Crowdfinance industry
- My Watchlist – save notable companies to a watchlist to track funding status
- My Alerts – create personalized email alerts based on your individual investment criteria
- Recent Filings – listing of new Regulation D SEC filings